Today- March 5th 2012
I am thinking about- What I need to get done today...=)
Yesterday- Went to Church and enjoyed the wonderful Fellowship!!
In the kitchen- nothing is happening!! =) LOL!! ....lunch is about to take place though!!
Currently I am- babysitting
The rest of the week- babysit, run errands, attend mid week service, etc....
Outside the window- it is cold...=)
I am reading- "A lantern in her hand"
I am wearing- Jean skirt (my favorite!!) and a pull over top
A Keeper at Home skill I am using/learning- cooking... coming up wih new dishes!!
I am creating- crocheted things
In the Bible I am reading- Numbers
One of my favorite things is- hugs from my handsome hubby!!
I am listening to- the quiet
I had seen this on someone else's blog back awhile ago and thought that I would share it here with you!! Are there more things that you can think that I haven't covered? Please feel free to send your imput via comments...Thanks!!!! =)
You just can't hardly have a post without a pic... this is the view heading to our house...

No comments:
Post a Comment