Monday, December 5, 2011

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, complete with all the trimmings... and as you can see by the pictures below, we had quite the feast! Growing up in a large family, I normally cooked big dishes of things. But since being married, one small casserole dish lasts the 2 of us quite some time! We still have Thanksgiving leftovers in the frig! As my husband and I sat down at the table, we laughed with joy as we thanked the Lord for His bountiful blessings! He has been so good to us, words cannot express how He has poured out His abundant mercy upon us.

Turkey
Cranberry Sauce
Relish Tray (my hubby doesn't like pickles so more for me! LOL!! =) )
Green Bean Casserole (BTW, we only made a small dent in this pan!!)
Green Salad
Sweet Potato Casserole
The Feast
More of the feast
The complete feast
Pecan Pie (My hubby loves pecan pie so I made him some, it was a first for me so I was pretty excited when it turned out good!! =) )
Pumpkin Pie

Even though Thanksgiving has come and gone, may we always remember to be thankful for the many blessings we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment